- Finding Lewis
- Good Stuff
- About Lewis
Photographer's Toolbox for Photoshop - Exposure and Color
Photoshop Toolbox I: Exposure & Color - Start getting the most out of your Photoshop software with exciting exposure and color-correcting techniques. In Lewis Kemper's course, you will learn the important lessons for controlling exposure and color correction techniques in the full version of Adobe Photoshop.
Learn how to get the most out of your Photoshop® software! This course is open to both Macintosh and Windows users. It will help you realize Photoshop's potential to improve your photography.
Just as the traditional darkroom was used to achieve the best results from a negative, Photoshop® can be used to bring out the best in your images. With this class, your images will always look their best!
1. Bridge, Camera Raw, Preferences and Color Settings
2. Adjustment vs. Pixel Layers
3. Blend Modes
4. Better Than Film – Expanding the Dynamic Range
5. Creating Graduated Neutral Density Filters and Density Masks
6. Curves and Levels
7. Selective Color and Hue Saturation
8. Putting It All Together
* Learn the two most important concepts for photographers - exposure and color correction
* Take the "rocket science" out of Photoshop® and make it easy and intuitive
* Taught in photographic terms