Wow, I should never go so long without writing, I have so much to share with you! I have lots of new pictures to share, plus comments on new products I’ve just tried, and I have updated my instructional video, “Light, Color and Composition.”
More importantly, I’ve transformed Light, Color, and Composition into an interactive app. This new Digital Artist Presentation (DAP) will run on any device that connects to the internet. It includes over 1.5 hours of video lessons on Light, Color, and Composition, all geared to help you improve your images and elevate your photography to the next level!
The DAP for Light, Color, and Composition contains important additional enhanced features. There are new videos on creating HDR images using the Lightroom/Photoshop method, and Nik’s HDR Efex Pro 2, in addition to existing videos using Photomatix Pro, Merge to 32 bit/Lightroom and Bridge/Photoshop/ACR. The DAP also includes over 140 images (all the images used in the video lessons) and their technical data so that you can see the settings I used to create all the images. Also included are various links that you may be interested in, and a Gallery of Recent Images, a Feedback section where you can upload your images based on the lessons. Some of these Feedback images will be posted on the DAP with comments, making this a dynamic, interactive app that will continue to be a place to learn, beyond just watching the videos!
- Compose more varied and effective images
- Expand your ability to "see" images
- Learn how to think about the direction and characteristics of light
- Use color just as you can use lines, shape and form enhance your compositions
- Grasp the concept of the color wheel and how to use color relationships deliberately to build vibrant images
- Give a distinctive feel to your images based on Cool tones with a Warm Accent; Warm tones with Cool Accent; Pastels, Saturated Color; Monochromatic Color, and the paradoxical No, Color, Color
- Master composition fundamentals including the Rule of Thirds, Leading Lines, Repeated Patterns, Horizontal vs Vertical, and Horizon placement
- Simplify your images and emphasize the important elements of the composition
The presentation Includes: 5 video tutorials on processing HDR images using:
Photomatix Pro/Lightroom combination
Bridge/Photoshop/Camera Raw combination
Nik HDR Efex Pro 2
Send Feedback and receive comments on images (a random selection of feedback images will be posted to the DAP)
Here is an intro video:
Use coupon code LK593 to save 20% -good until October 14th! To purchase click here.